- Freight Canoe Lyra traveled 800 miles on the Tanana, the Yukon and the Chandalar.
- Daazhraii, Geoff and I spent 26 days on the water and ran the engine for over 100 hours.
- Our fastest speed was 15 mph, and our slowest was 2 mph.
- We navigated class II rapids, carried, at most, 45 gallons of gas, and climbed 1500 feet in elevation, mostly in the last hundred miles.
- On Wednesday, I shot 2 different guns and cut down 1 tree.
- School starts in 2 days. We made it just in time.
When my computer arrives (it is currently stuck in Fort Yukon) I will post my journal entries and pictures from the Chandalar.